It is our sincere endeavor to become one of the most reliable and trust worthy organizations in Bangladesh.
- Our strength is state of the art office with all the latest technology, Internet, Tele Video Conferencing facility, 24 hours contact number.
- We are well equipped with vast database for all categories of manpower.
- Our managerial and technical staff is well-trained, time tested and highly efficient to handle all aspects of recruitment / head hunting, screening, validating /. Innovative interview techniques help recriut the right candidate for a right job.
- Expertise in Visa / Emigration & Documentation.
- We ensure clients maximum satisfaction at minimum cost and efforts.
- From the Managing Director's Desk
Thank you for visiting our website. Global Star was set up in 2001 with a vision to attain leadership in overseas recruitment consultancy. We strive to achieve the successful partnership with our Clients and Candidates so called success through people.
Bangladesh is small and overcrowded country but we have the most beautiful Sundargaon tigers on the earth, the only jute in the world, the wonderful climate with the sweetest pineapples, great Bengali cuisine and friendly, welcoming people.
In addition, we have many talented personalitie in business and our company is just an example of such people with enthusiasm, professionalism and modesty. I am proud of my co-workers and thank them for their persistence. Our mission is to promote native engineers, technicians and civil workers, each of them has own life goals and dreams focused on the prosperity of the family or loved ones and personal development. In this sense I wish to ask the esteemed Employers from wealthy countries of The Middle East and Europe to treat Employees from Bangladesh kindly. They will certainly do their best to your satisfaction. Our vision is that our recruited workers and students sooner or later will become the citizens of the world.
At the end I would like to call for support for WWF on behalf of threatened animals on the earth. Lets stop the degradation of the planet's natural environment and build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature.
The Bengal tiger is the national animal of Bangladesh. It is listed as endangered on the IUCN Red List since 2008 .2411 live only - their survival is our passion.
Hope to serve clients in an effective and transparent manner, while respecting business ethics.